Retail Supervisor (Portobello Road Store)
Ally Capellino are looking for a dynamic individual to fill the Role of Retail Supervisor at our Portobello Road Store on a 4 day per week basis.
The Supervisor will be accountable for directing the Stores daily activities and leading the team in the absence of the the Store Manager. They will be expected to drive sales having an awareness of the companies overall aims and take part in conveying these to other team members while providing a high level of customer experience.
Essential Skills :
- Experience in retail.
- Ability to work towards sales targets
- Ability to provide excellent customer service including developing a high level of product knowledge.
- Good team member, helpful, approachable, trustworthy and reliable.
- Independently motivated and has initiative.
- Passion for style and the Ally Capellino Brand.
- Leadership Experience
Reporting to :
- Shop Manager
- Retail Manager
How to apply:
We are looking to fill the role as sooon as possible so please provide a covering letter outlining why you’d be suitable for the position and why you’d like to work at Ally Capellino to: email@example.com
Application Closing Date:
Graphic Designer (print & web)
Ally Capellino are looking for a full time Graphic Designer to work at our design studios based in Shoreditch.
To produce visually exciting and inventive materials for use across a variety of different print and web platforms. We are looking for someone who understands the Ally Capellino ethos and is able to interpret and develop the brand.
About Ally Capellino
Since 2000 we have been producing mens and womens accessories, reliant not on trends, but on timelessness and quality of design, and discreetly representative of a discerning type of modern consumer. Faithful fans return time and again not for this season’s It-bag, but for unassuming and expertly made pieces that fit into their urban existence.
Ally Capellino bags are modern, functional and beautiful, made from the best leathers and fabrics and appreciated for their design and classic longevity.
- Designing Layout and function of Ally Capellino site
- Communicating with developers and following up on amends and updates
- Assisting marketing team in creating assets for newsletter and website
- Site banner design and formatting
- Creative layout ideas for site newsletter and forthcoming website designs
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS for occasional CMS page editing
- Weekly monitoring of website using Google Analytics to assess value of design amends
- Design and production of seasonal lookbooks, produced biannually in July and December.
- Ad-hoc design of booklets, postcards, magazine ads, labelling, signage, and packaging.
- Knowledge of print production such as proofing process and careful management of deadlines and budgets. Suitable contacts would also be an advantage.
- Experience using Mailchimp and Wordpress
- Experience with video editing
- Creativity, enthusiasm and Idea generation
- Be able to work independently to conceptualize a project
- Be friendly and always courteous
- Making tea!
- Adobe Creative Suite
- MS Word
- Design related or creative BA (Hons) Degree
- Minimum of 18 months experience in similar role
9.30 – 6pm 5 days p/week.
Digital Content Manager
How to apply
Please provide a covering letter outlining why you’d be suitable for the position and why you’d like to work at Ally Capellino along with samples/link to online portfolio of your recent work and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org