Photography & Ecommerce Creative
Ally Capellino are looking for a creative and multi-disciplinary photography & e-commerce creative to work at our design studios based in Shoreditch. This is a highly varied and fast paced part time role, working 3 days per week.
To produce exciting and inventive visuals for use across a variety of different platforms. We are looking for someone who understands the Ally Capellino ethos and is able to interpret and develop the brand.
About Ally Capellino:
Since 2000 we have been producing mens and womens accessories, reliant not on trends, but on timelessness and quality of design, and discreetly representative of a discerning type of modern consumer. Faithful fans return time and again not for this season’s It-bag, but for unassuming and expertly made pieces that fit into their urban existence. Ally Capellino bags are modern, functional and beautiful, made from the best leathers and fabrics and appreciated for their design and classic longevity.
- Product photography
- Producing additional online assets
- Assisting with Social media content
- Liaising with outsourced image retouching studios
- Image optimization, production and retouching
- Producing creative layouts and designing new functionalities for the Ally Capellino website
- Communicating with web developers, following up on amends and updates
- Design & production of seasonal digital lookbooks
- Video Filming & editing to produce supporting media for lookbooks to use across digital channels
- Design of occasional printed marketing materials including invites & magazine ads
- Occasional design of shop and visual merchandising materials including: signage, labels, booklets, posters, and packaging
- Knowledge of print production such as proofing process and careful management of deadlines and budgets
- Suitable print contacts an advantage
- Illustration skills
- Strong time management skills, ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask and juggle multiple projects
- Creativity, and enthusiasm
- Open-minded and versatile
- Multi-disciplinary approach
- Self starter who is able to work independently
- Friendly with a sense of humour
- Interest in luxury design, fashion & accessories
- Meticulous approach with strong attention to detail
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Premiere/Final Cut Pro/After Effects or similar video editing software
- Design related or creative Degree
- Minimum of 3 years + experience in similar role
- 9.30 – 6pm
- 3 days p/week – these days can be flexible
Digital Content Manager
How to apply:
Please send the following to: email@example.com
- A covering letter outlining why you’d be suitable for the position and why you would like to work at Ally Capellino
- Your salary expectations
- A selection of work samples/link to online portfolio of your recent work
Part Time Shop Assistant (Marylebone)
We are looking for a part time shop assistant to at our Marylebone Shop.
Excellent customer service
Maintain shop standards
Report to store manager
Interest in accessories and retail
Experience in designer retail (not essential but preferred)
Responsible attitude is essential
Our shops are open 7 days a week so hours will be flexible.
How to apply:
Please provide a covering letter outlining why you’d be suitable for the position and why you’d like to work at Ally Capellino and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Part Time Marketing Internship
Ally Capellino is an independent, globally respected British Accessories company. We are looking for an unpaid intern to assist the marketing department. We can offer a flexible 3 day week. This would be a great opportunity for a fashion/marketing student or recent graduate wanting to gain some hands on experience within the industry.
Based in Shoreditch we handle all design, sales and admin from one studio, a buzzing hub, with our Calvert Avenue shop next door. A second shop is at the top of Portobello Road, and a recently opened flagship in Marylebone. As well an international customer base, we produce a collection exclusively for the Tate Galleries. Collaborations include The Ace Hotel. Norse Projects, The Gourmand, and Tokyobike.
To assist and support the marketing department in all areas; PR, online, social media, budgets and events.
Typical tasks will include;
- Keeping track of samples and dealing with call-ins
- Liaising with our PR company (Village PR)
- Scheduling of social media on all channels
- Analytics & Insight
- Keeping track of budgets
- General office administration & ad hoc projects
Ideally applicants will come from either a fashion/marketing based course, some similar experience within the luxury/retail industries would also be beneficial but not essential.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding and appreciation of the Ally Capellino Brand and position in the market.
- Able to identify competitors and possible suitable alliances
- Competent in Social Media, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumbler etc with an understanding of the relevance to Ally Capellino
- Strong organisational and admin skills for both housekeeping and data handling
- Good multi tasker, able to work on own initiative
Word, Excel, Mail, Mac based Media, Photoshop, Social Media.
Ideally we are looking for 3 days per week, (flexible) and a 3 month commitment to the role. Applicants should be a self-starter with a good attention to detail. You should have a passion for the role, be a strong and cheerful team player and be ready to “muck in”.
Please send applications and CVS to email@example.com