Part Time Graphic Designer (print & web)
Ally Capellino are looking for a part time Graphic Designer to work at our design studios based in Shoreditch.
To produce visually exciting and inventive materials for use across a variety of different print and web platforms. We are looking for someone who understands the Ally Capellino ethos and is able to interpret and develop the brand.
About Ally Capellino
Since 2000 we have been producing mens and womens accessories, reliant not on trends, but on timelessness and quality of design, and discreetly representative of a discerning type of modern consumer. Faithful fans return time and again not for this season’s It-bag, but for unassuming and expertly made pieces that fit into their urban existence.
Ally Capellino bags are modern, functional and beautiful, made from the best leathers and fabrics and appreciated for their design and classic longevity.
- Designing Layout and function of Ally Capellino site
- Communicating with developers and following up on amends and updates
- Assisting marketing team in creating assets for newsletter and website
- Site banner design and formatting
- Creative layout ideas for site newsletter and forthcoming website designs
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS for occasional CMS page editing
- Weekly monitoring of website using Google Analytics to assess value of design amends
- Design and production of seasonal lookbooks, produced biannually in July and December.
- Ad-hoc design of booklets, postcards, magazine ads, labelling, signage, and packaging.
- Knowledge of print production such as proofing process and careful management of deadlines and budgets. Suitable contacts would also be an advantage.
- Experience using Mailchimp and Wordpress
- Experience with video editing
- Creativity, enthusiasm and Idea generation
- Be able to work independently to conceptualize a project
- Be friendly and always courteous
- Making tea!
- Adobe Creative Suite
- MS Word
- Design related or creative BA (Hons) Degree
- Minimum of 2 years + experience in similar role
9.30 – 6pm 3 days p/week. These days can be flexible as required.
Digital Content Manager
How to apply
Please provide a covering letter outlining why you’d be suitable for the position and why you’d like to work at Ally Capellino along with samples/link to online portfolio of your recent work and send to:
Shop Assistant (Part Time)
Our Shop Team is complete at present, but please send in a current CV for us to keep on file for future vacancies in our Shoreditch and Portobello shops.
• Interest in accessories and retail
• Experience in designer retail (not essential but preferred)
• Responsible attitude is essential
• Our shops are open 7 days a week and days can be flexible.
• Shop Manager
• Retail Manager
How to apply:
Please provide a covering letter outlining why you’d be suitable for the position and why you’d like to work at Ally Capellino to email@example.com