The Shop Manager is responsible for leading the Ally Capellino Shop in all aspects, from sales to profit and the brand building functions of the Ally Capellino. Among other things this responsibility includes; sales, customer handling, staff, display, administration and stock management. The Shop Manager is responsible for the sales and the results of the store and reports to the Retail Manager.
• Leading and planning the daily work and operations in the shop.
• Lead, train and managing the store staff employees.
• Responsible for securing that the shop generates sales and provides excellent customer service.
• Recruiting suitable staff.
• Securing that the store is presentable and has the appropriate stock of merchandise.
• Guiding and aiding the customer.
• Analyzing the sales figures and other key figures and taking the required actions.
• Administrative duties such as reporting and communicating with Head Office.
• Solid retail background with management experience.
• Experience of training people in sales and service.
• Sales driven and results oriented.
• Organised and service minded.
• Proficiency in Excel / Word / Outlook.
• Passionate about Fashion
How to apply:
Please provide a CV and covering letter outlining why you’d be suitable for the position and why you’d like to work at Ally Capellino and send to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Ally Capellino are looking for a creative and multi-disciplinary Graphic Designer to work at our design studios based in Shoreditch.
To produce exciting and inventive visuals for use across a variety of different platforms. We are looking for someone who understands the Ally Capellino ethos and is able to interpret and develop the brand.
About Ally Capellino
Since 2000 we have been producing mens and womens accessories, reliant not on trends, but on timelessness and quality of design, and discreetly representative of a discerning type of modern consumer. Faithful fans return time and again not for this season’s It-bag, but for unassuming and expertly made pieces that fit into their urban existence.
Ally Capellino bags are modern, functional and beautiful, made from the best leathers and fabrics and appreciated for their design and classic longevity.
• Producing creative layouts and designing new functionalities for the Ally Capellino website
• Assisting marketing team in creating digital assets for newsletter and website
• Communicating with web developers, following up on amends and updates
• Art direction, design, and production of biannual seasonal lookbooks
• Design of printed marketing materials including: invites, seasonal postcards, magazine ads, and advertising
• Design of shop and visual merchandising materials including: signage, labels, booklets, posters, and packaging
• Knowledge of print production such as proofing process and careful management of deadlines and budgets
• Biannual product photography, retouching images and optimizing for web where necessary
• Photography and retouching skills
• Experience with video editing
• Suitable print contacts would also be an advantage
• Illustration skills
• Creativity and enthusiasm
• Open-minded and versatile
• Multi-disclipinary approach
• Self starter who is able to work independently
• Friendly with a sense of humour
• Interest in luxury design, fashion & accessories
• Meticulous approach with strong attention to detail
• Adobe Creative Suite
Design related or creative BA (Hons) Degree
Minimum of 2 years + experience in similar role
9.30 – 6pm 5 days p/week.
Digital Content Manager
How to apply:
Please provide a covering letter outlining why you’d be suitable for the position and why you’d like to work at Ally Capellino along with samples/link to online portfolio of your recent work and send to:
We are looking for some part time shop assistants to work at our East and West London shops.
• Interest in accessories and retail
• Experience in designer retail (not essential but preferred)
• Responsible attitude is essential
• Passion for the AC brand
• Our shops are open 7 days a week and days can be flexible.
• Shop Manager
• Retail Manager
How to apply:
Please provide a CV and covering letter outlining why you’d be suitable for the position and why you’d like to work at Ally Capellino and send to: email@example.com