Store Manager (Marylebone)
We are looking for a Store Manager for our new store in Marylebone, London.
- Managing, inspiring and leading your team to consistently deliver and meet our business objectives and goals.
- Following up on sales goals and budgets to optimise profit.
- Maximising selling by analysing sales reports and taking action accordingly and communicated to senior management.
- Ensuring that excellent customer service is provided at all times.
- Ensuring that our product is displayed according to company guidelines, promotional activity and seasonal trends together with your store visual team.
- Ensuring that safety, security and administrative routines are followed.
- Setting an example for the team by acting as a role model using our values
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for an individual with a genuine interest in the brand ideals of Ally Capellino and the overall principles of the business. Skills should include:
- A result orientated and driven attitude.
- The ability to communicate company objectives and information to your team.
- Being fair, empathetic and committed to both the business and the well-being of your team.
- The ability to prioritise and plan ahead for efficient workflow, staffing and customer service levels.
- The ability to evaluate and improve both your own and your team’s performance to reach objectives and results.
- A positive attitude, and a willingness to learn and improve.
- The ability to coach your team to reach their potential both in terms of sales and in personal development
- Retail Manager
How to apply:
- We are looking to fill the role as soon as possible so please provide a covering letter outlining why you’d be suitable for the position and why you’d like to work at Ally Capellino to firstname.lastname@example.org
Retail Supervisor (Marylebone)
Ally Capellino are looking for a dynamic individual to fill the Role of Retail Supervisor at our new Marylebone Store on a 4 day per week basis.
The Supervisor will be accountable for directing the Stores daily activities and leading the team in the absence of the Store Manager. They will be expected to drive sales having an awareness of the companies overall aims and take part in conveying these to other team members while providing a high level of customer experience.
Essential Skills :
- Experience in retail
- Ability to work towards sales targets
- Ability to provide excellent customer service including developing a high level of product knowledge.
- Good team member, helpful, approachable, trustworthy and reliable.
- Independently motivated and has initiative.
- Passion for style and the Ally Capellino Brand.
- Leadership Experience
- Shop Manager
- Retail Manager
How to apply:
We are looking to fill the role as sooon as possible so please provide a covering letter outlining why you’d be suitable for the position and why you’d like to work at Ally Capellino to email@example.com
Merchandising and Web Operations Assistant
We are looking for a full time Merchandising and Web Operations Assistant as Maternity Cover for a period of at least 7 months commencing August 2015.
Since 2000 we have been producing men’s and women’s accessories, reliant not on trends, but on timelessness and quality of design, and discreetly representative of a discerning type of modern consumer. Faithful fans return time and again not for this season’s It-bag, but for unassuming and expertly made pieces that fit into their urban existence.
Ally Capellino bags are modern, functional and beautiful, made from the best leathers and fabrics and appreciated for their design and classic longevity.
Based in Shoreditch we handle all design, sales and admin from one studio, a buzzing hub, with our flagship shop next door. A second shop is at the top of Portobello Road, and a newly opened third shop in Marylebone. As well as sales worldwide we produce a collection exclusively for Apple and another for Tate Galleries.
- Analysing sales figures and trends
- Managing in-season stock levels and prices
- Sales analysis and reporting (weekly, monthly, seasonal)
- Stock control and transfers
- Sample sale planning, stocking and pricing
- Web sales support, refunds and returns
- Implement all price changes including seasonal markdowns.
- Assisting the Buying Manager with seasonal planning and identifying growth
- Assist with inventory and special projects as needed
- Be able to demonstrate strong numerical and analytical ability
- Proactive with good problem solving skills
- Advanced Excel knowledge essential.
- Strong eye for detail, great organisational skills and works to a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent work ethic and ability to multi-task.
- Professional, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please send applications and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're looking for part time shop assistants for our shops located in Shoreditch, Marylebone, and Portobello.
Ideally you will;
-Have an enthusiasm for customer service
-Interest in Accessories and Retail
-Work well independently and as part of a team
Our shops are open 7 days a week and days can be flexible.
Hour are usually 11am - 6pm.
How to apply:
Please provide a covering letter outlining why you’d be suitable for the position and why you would like to work at Ally Capellino to email@example.com
We are looking to fill the position ASAP
Paid Marketing Internship
We are looking for a full time intern to assist the marketing department of this independent, globally respected British Accessories company. This is a paid placement and a great opportunity for someone wishing to progress their career in fashion marketing and communications.
Based in Shoreditch we handle all design, sales and admin from one studio, a buzzing hub, with our flagship shop next door. A second shop is at the top of Portobello Road, and a newly opened third shop in Marylebone. As well as sales worldwide we produce a collection exclusively for Apple and another for Tate Galleries. Collaborations include Norse Projects, and The Gourmand.
To assist and support the marketing department in all areas; PR, online, social media, relationships, budgets and events.
Applicant should be a fashion/marketing graduate or with similar relevant experience.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding and appreciation of the Ally Capellino Brand and position in the market.
- Able to identify competitors and possible suitable alliances
- Competent in Social Media, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumbler etc with an understanding of the relevance to Ally Capellino
- Capable of composing succinct and relevant press releases and other content.
- Strong organisational and admin skills for both housekeeping and data handling.
- Word, Excel, Mail, Mac based Media, Photoshop, Illustrator, Social Media. CMS Websites (not essential).
- Applicant should be a self-starter with a good attention to detail.
- You should have a passion for the role, be a strong and cheerful team player and be ready to “muck in”.
Please send applications and CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org