Part Time Marketing Internship
Ally Capellino is an independent, globally respected British Accessories company. We are looking for an unpaid intern to assist the marketing department. We can offer a flexible 3 day week. This would be a great opportunity for a fashion/marketing student or recent graduate wanting to gain some hands on experience within the industry.
Based in Shoreditch we handle all design, sales and admin from one studio, a buzzing hub, with our Calvert Avenue shop next door. A second shop is at the top of Portobello Road, and a recently opened flagship in Marylebone. As well an international customer base, we produce a collection exclusively for the Tate Galleries. Collaborations include The Ace Hotel. Norse Projects, The Gourmand, and Tokyobike.
To assist and support the marketing department in all areas; PR, online, social media, budgets and events.
Typical tasks will include;
- Keeping track of samples and dealing with call-ins
- Liaising with our PR company (Village PR)
- Scheduling of social media on all channels
- Analytics & Insight
- Keeping track of budgets
- General office administration & ad hoc projects
Ideally applicants will come from either a fashion/marketing based course, some similar experience within the luxury/retail industries would also be beneficial but not essential.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding and appreciation of the Ally Capellino Brand and position in the market.
- Able to identify competitors and possible suitable alliances
- Competent in Social Media, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumbler etc with an understanding of the relevance to Ally Capellino
- Strong organisational and admin skills for both housekeeping and data handling
- Good multi tasker, able to work on own initiative
Word, Excel, Mail, Mac based Media, Photoshop, Social Media.
Ideally we are looking for 3 days per week, (flexible) and a 3 month commitment to the role. Applicants should be a self-starter with a good attention to detail. You should have a passion for the role, be a strong and cheerful team player and be ready to “muck in”.
Please send applications and CVS to email@example.com
Weekend Shop Assistant (Shoreditch)
We are looking for a part time shop assistant to work weekends at our East London Shop on Calvert Avenue
Interest in accessories and retail
Experience in designer retail (not essential but preferred)
Responsible attitude is essential
Our shops are open 7 days a week,but this position is for Saturday and Sunday.
How to apply:
Please provide a covering letter outlining why you’d be suitable for the position and why you’d like to work at Ally Capellino and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org