We are looking for some part time shop assistants to work at our East and West London shops
• Interest in accessories and retail
• Experience in designer retail (not essential but preferred)
• Responsible attitude is essential
• Passion for the AC brand
• Our shops are open 7 days a week and days can be flexible.
• Shop Manager
• Retail Manager
How to apply:
Please provide a CV and covering letter outlining why you’d be suitable for the position and why you’d like to work at Ally Capellino and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Friday 24th April
Wholesale Sales Manager
About Ally Capellino
Since 2000 we have been producing men’s and women’s accessories, reliant not on trends, but on timelessness and quality of design, and discreetly representative of a discerning type of modern consumer. Faithful fans return time and again not for this season’s It-bag, but for unassuming and expertly made pieces that fit into their urban existence. Ally Capellino bags are modern, functional and beautiful, made from the best leathers and fabrics and appreciated for their design and classic longevity.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial Wholesale Manager to develop and deliver a UK and International sales strategy, building on our established stockist list to take our wholesale business forward.
The ideal candidate must have:
• Sales Management experience in a premium, contemporary or luxury brand
• Strong existing contacts with independent, multi and key accounts in the UK and Internationally
• A strong understanding of the UK and international wholesale markets Understanding and appreciation of the AC brand
• Be available and prepared to travel
• Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Excellent numeracy, literacy and use of Excel and Word
• Languages are always a bonus.
Please apply to email@example.com with a covering letter letting us know why you think you would be the right person for the job and including a relevant CV and details of current salary.
The Shop Manager is responsible for leading the Ally Capellino Shop in all aspects, from sales to profit and the brand building functions of the Ally Capellino. Among other things this responsibility includes; sales, customer handling, staff, display, administration and stock management. The Shop Manager is responsible for the sales and the results of the store and reports to the Retail Manager.
• Leading and planning the daily work and operations in the shop.
• Lead, train and managing the store staff employees.
• Responsible for securing that the shop generates sales and provides excellent customer service.
• Recruiting suitable staff.
• Securing that the store is presentable and has the appropriate stock of merchandise.
• Guiding and aiding the customer.
• Analyzing the sales figures and other key figures and taking the required actions.
• Administrative duties such as reporting and communicating with Head Office.
• Solid retail background with management experience.
• Experience of training people in sales and service.
• Sales driven and results oriented.
• Organised and service minded.
• Proficiency in Excel / Word / Outlook.
• Passionate about Fashion
How to apply
Please provide a CV and covering letter outlining why you’d be suitable for the position and why you’d like to work at Ally Capellino and send to:firstname.lastname@example.org