Leila Large Calvert Leather crossbody bag in Black is simple and straightforward in shape, with a two-way zip closure at the top as well as a bridle handle that sits neatly over the top. Inside is a full width slide pocket in the back section and a leather, zip closing pocket patched on it. This is the kind of bag you buy as a present and keep for yourself.
Leila is named after the owner of our local favourite grocers shop and cafe. A woman of fierce principles and ethics in the quality and production of food.
Calvert Leather bags are some of our most enduring and identifying looks. Straight talking and honest they age with dignity and as far as possible are unlined and confident in their no nonsense simplicity.
Also available in other sizes
Our signature Calvert Leather group uses an Italian hide that has been washed and oiled to bring out the natural grain and touch of the leather giving a relaxed as well as luxurious look. This leather is strong and resilient and will build up a patina that is individual to each wearer. A bit of hide food or leather polish will help to keep it clean and supple.
Beware of colour transfer from darker leathers onto lighter coloured clothing and vice versa, denim can be a particular enemy.
- Width: 29cm, Height: 20cm, Depth: 11cm
- Weight: 650g
- Max Strap Drop: 44cm at longest
- Min Strap Drop: 30cm at shortest
- Italian veg-tanned leather
- With an anti-stain finish to improve colourfastness and water damage
- Metal zips
- Bridle leather handles, bold stitching
- Removable adjustable bridle strap
- Inside zipped pocket
- Made in Spain
Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card, PayPal or Apple Pay. Accepted credit cards are Visa, American Express, and Mastercard.
When placing an order, your billing address must correspond to the address of your credit card, or we will not be able to process your order.
All transactions are secured. The Ally Capellino website is provided with an SSL encryption system to protect personal information and payment data.
- UK (2-3 days): £6
- UK Next Day Delivery: £12
- EU (2-3 days): £15
- Europe, Non-EU (2-3 days): £30
- United States (2-5 days): £30
- Rest of World (3-5 days): £30
*All deliveries must be signed for as proof of receipt.
- Complimentary shipping on all baskets over £350
- Next Working Day delivery within the UK
- We offer a refund or exchange on any unsuitable items, subject to our returns policy
- 20% UK tax is included in the price shown. This is deducted at checkout for all non EU customers