Our sustainable hemp bags are new for Spring 2021 and will prove themselves invaluable. This navy tote is like an oversized shopper and in fact, thanks to the super strength of hemp, is perfect for loading up. It's also a great beach or picnic bag. For a tote, we have factored in a lot of details and polish: Buff canvas straps ensure a comfortable carry, a leather strap and buckle to pull the bag to, contrast stitching and a buff cotton lining with added piping, making things easier to find. Two large outer pockets and further pockets and tech compartment on the inside will also help keep things in order. Beach bag, changing bag, gym bag or shopper, this is a winner.
Beware of colour transfer from leathers on base onto lighter coloured clothing or fabrics and vice versa.
- Made from sustainable hemp
- Also available in Khaki
- W: 44cm, H: 32cm, D: 23cm
- Body fabric: 100% Hemp.
- Trims: 100% Italian Vegetable tanned bridle leather.
- Lining: 100% Cotton
- Adjustable leather front strap.
- Two large external front pockets.
- Large, padded internal pocket with popper fastening, suitable for a laptop.
- Contrast lining colour with additional binding.
Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card, PayPal or Apple Pay. Accepted credit cards are Visa, American Express, and Mastercard.
When placing an order, your billing address must correspond to the address of your credit card, or we will not be able to process your order.
All transactions are secured. The Ally Capellino website is provided with an SSL encryption system to protect personal information and payment data.
- UK (2-3 days): £6
- UK Next Day Delivery: £12
- EU (2-3 days): £15
- Europe, Non-EU (2-3 days): £30
- United States (2-5 days): £30
- Rest of World (3-5 days): £30
*All deliveries must be signed for as proof of receipt.
- Complimentary shipping on all baskets over £350
- Next Working Day delivery within the UK
- We offer a refund or exchange on any unsuitable items, subject to our returns policy
- 20% UK tax is included in the price shown. This is deducted at checkout for all non EU customers.