Pendle Travel and Cycle body bag is a handy marsupial zip-up pouch that can be worn in a number of ways. Crossbody and close to the chest or around the waist. You can fit a drink bottle and an umbrella inside as well as all the usual keys phone glasses and a book or kindle. There is also a slip pocket on the outside at the back with velcro closure.
The wide webbing strap adjusts to various lengths from either side of the click-together fastening. It's pretty cool. Named after Britsh cycling hero, Victoria Pendleton.
Travel/Cycle group is a range of lightweight, packable and durable bags, made in proofed Cordura nylon and named after some of the racing world's greats. With signature AC details including waterproof zips and stitched through internal pockets.
Available in Black, Grey, Red.
The trademarked Cordura© nylon used for the Travel/Cycle group is guaranteed for its durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs. The bags are tested to international travel standards and are also PU proofed. It cannot be washed or dry-cleaned, but can be sponged gently with a soap-free damp cloth. Always allow the item to dry thoroughly after use, in a cool, airy environment. Never pack away damp.
- Width: 27cm, Height: 18cm, Depth: 10cm
- Weight: 380g
- Volume: 4.8L
- Cordura certified fabric, resistant to abrasion, tears and scuffs
- Lightweight, durable and strong
- Highly water resistant
- Nylon lining
- Waterproof zip closure
- Waterproof zip front pocket
- Reflective strip above zip
- Inside zipped pocket
- Adjustable webbing strap<
- External back slip pocket with velcro closure.
Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card, PayPal or Apple Pay. Accepted credit cards are Visa, American Express, and Mastercard.
When placing an order, your billing address must correspond to the address of your credit card, or we will not be able to process your order.
All transactions are secured. The Ally Capellino website is provided with an SSL encryption system to protect personal information and payment data.
- UK (2-3 days): £6
- UK Next Day Delivery: £12
- EU (2-3 days): £15
- Europe, Non-EU (2-3 days): £30
- United States (2-5 days): £30
- Rest of World (3-5 days): £30
*All deliveries must be signed for as proof of receipt.
- Complimentary shipping on all baskets over £350
- Next Working Day delivery within the UK
- We offer a refund or exchange on any unsuitable items, subject to our returns policy
- 20% UK tax is included in the price shown. This is deducted at checkout for all non EU customers.