We believe that nothing should go to waste wherever possible, so we've reworked our classic Riley using only offcuts of deadstock leathers from previous seasons. Riley leather coin card purse is the wallet to use for a few coins, a couple of folded notes and a couple of cards. It's small and secure with a zip and a press stud. Leftover leather has never looked so good!
Italian Vegetable tanned leather with anti stain added for extra protection. To keep this leather looking its best we recommend using a soft cloth and applying a light, even coating of leather cream across the whole bag. Beware of colour transfer from darker leathers onto lighter coloured clothing and vice versa, denim can be a particular enemy.
- Length: 10cm, Height: 8.5cm, Depth: 1.5cm
- Italian veg tanned leather
- With an anti-stain finish to improve colourfastness and water damage
- 3 sections for cards and notes
- Made in Spain
Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card, PayPal or Apple Pay. Accepted credit cards are Visa, American Express, and Mastercard.
When placing an order, your billing address must correspond to the address of your credit card, or we will not be able to process your order.
All transactions are secured. The Ally Capellino website is provided with an SSL encryption system to protect personal information and payment data.
- UK (2-3 days): £6
- UK Next Day Delivery: £12
- EU (2-3 days): £15
- Europe, Non-EU (2-3 days): £30
- United States (2-5 days): £30
- Rest of World (3-5 days): £30
*All deliveries must be signed for as proof of receipt.
- Complimentary shipping on all baskets over £350
- Next Working Day delivery within the UK
- We offer a refund or exchange on any unsuitable items, subject to our returns policy
- 20% UK tax is included in the price shown. This is deducted at checkout for all non EU customers.