We believe that nothing should go to waste wherever possible, so we've reworked our classic Leila bag using only offcuts of deadstock leathers from previous seasons. It's a handy crossbody that has plenty of space inside for brolly, purse and water. With an adjustable, removable, Italian leather bridle strap for easy and long lasting use.
Leftover leather has never looked so good.
Our signature Calvert Leather group uses an Italian hide that has been washed and oiled to bring out the natural grain and touch of the leather giving a relaxed as well as luxurious look. This leather is strong and resilient and will build up a patina that is individual to each wearer. A bit of hide food or leather polish will help to keep it clean and supple. Beware of colour transfer from darker leathers onto lighter coloured clothing and vice versa, denim can be a particular enemy.
- Width: 19cm, Height: 10.5cm, Depth: 6.5cm
- Max Strap Drop: 57cm at longest
- Min Strap Drop: 47cm at shortest
- Italian veg-tanned leather
- With an anti-stain finish to improve colourfastness and water damage
- Zip closure
- Removable adjustable bridle strap
- Bridle leather handle, bold stitching
- Inside zipped pocket
- Made in Spain
Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card, PayPal or Apple Pay. Accepted credit cards are Visa, American Express, and Mastercard.
When placing an order, your billing address must correspond to the address of your credit card, or we will not be able to process your order.
All transactions are secured. The Ally Capellino website is provided with an SSL encryption system to protect personal information and payment data.
- UK (2-3 days): £6
- UK Next Day Delivery: £12
- EU (2-3 days): £15
- Europe, Non-EU (2-3 days): £30
- United States (2-5 days): £30
- Rest of World (3-5 days): £30
*All deliveries must be signed for as proof of receipt.
- Complimentary shipping on all baskets over £350
- Next Working Day delivery within the UK
- We offer a refund or exchange on any unsuitable items, subject to our returns policy
- 20% UK tax is included in the price shown. This is deducted at checkout for all non EU customers.