Fin Waxed Cotton rucksack is the bag for any one who travels regularly, goes to the gym a lot, or is on the move with a baby or toddler. It has a pocket for every use, laptops and wires, iPad, drink bottles, sandwiches, or a night away, There is also a handy key attachment point in the front pocket. A changing Mat is available but sold separately. Wear it as a backpack or carry it as a tote. We have also added a leather base for strength and protection.
Made from water-resistant British Waxed Cotton and Italian Bridle leather.
Available in Blue and Breen.
This traditionally manufactured water resistant British Waxed Cotton fabric was originally developed for mariners from as early as the C15th. It cannot be washed or dry-cleaned, but can be sponged gently with a soap-free damp cloth. Always allow the item to dry thoroughly after use, in a cool, airy environment. Never pack away damp. Reproofing with a wax dressing will maintain the waterproof qualities and extend your bag’s life.
Beware of colour transfer from leathers on base onto lighter coloured clothing or fabrics and vice versa.
- Fin (formerly known as Ashley)
- Width: 42cm, Height: 44cm, Depth: 13cm
- Volume: 24L
- Large front pocket with two mesh compartments, zipped pocket and hook for your keys, with buckled bridle leather strap closure
- Inside compartments for changing mat or tech devices
- 1 internal zip pocket
- 2 interior nylon compartments
- 2 side pockets on exterior
- Padded laptop section
- Adjustable webbing straps
- Webbing top handles
- Extended leather base
- Traditional British waxed cotton fabric is showerproof, can be re-waxed
- 100% nylon lining