Freddie Waxed Cotton holdall in Green is the perfect for weekend away or even longer if you travel light. It has carry-on dimensions, endless pockets for passports and phones and a soft leather base for added protection. With signature bridle leather straps and metal buckles, this is a practical smart option to go from meeting to plane or train. Wear it over the shoulder, carry it by its straps or clip-on the long adjustable strap. Good looking, hard wearing and durable.
Made from water-resistant British Waxed Cotton.
Available in Putty and Black.
This traditionally manufactured water resistant British Waxed Cotton fabric was originally developed for mariners from as early as the 15th Century. The Hybrid Aero waxed cotton is a robust Waxed Cotton with a water based finish applied. This gives the fabric a dry handle, with no transfer and can be cleaned with a damp sponge, so for many users it has the look and feel of a traditional wax but with far easier care and maintenance characteristics.
The performance of the fabric is equal to the traditional waxed cotton and the Aero finish gives the fabric a slightly worn/distressed look which adds to the character of the fabric.
The dyes used on these cotton fabrics are not as stable as on synthetics and some gradual fading can be expected from exposure to light.
Always allow the item to dry thoroughly after use, in a cool, airy environment. Never pack away damp.
Beware of colour transfer from the leather on base onto lighter coloured clothing or fabrics and vice versa.
- Width: 65cm, Height: 42cm, Depth: 17cm
- Max Strap Drop: 128cm, Handle Height: 20cm
- Volume: 47L
- Conforms to carry on luggage limit
- Not suitable as hold luggage
- Large front pocket with flap and bridle leather buckled closure
- Zipped inside pocket
- 3 large patch pockets
- Soft leather base
- Hybrid Aero Waxed Cotton
- 100% cotton lining
- Long, over the shoulder handles
- Adjustable clip on webbing strap
Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card, PayPal or Apple Pay. Accepted credit cards are Visa, American Express, and Mastercard.
When placing an order, your billing address must correspond to the address of your credit card, or we will not be able to process your order.
All transactions are secured. The Ally Capellino website is provided with an SSL encryption system to protect personal information and payment data.
- UK (2-3 days): £6
- UK Next Day Delivery: £12
- EU (2-3 days): £15
- Europe, Non-EU (2-3 days): £30
- United States (2-5 days): £30
- Rest of World (3-5 days): £30
*All deliveries must be signed for as proof of receipt.
- Complimentary shipping on all baskets over £350
- Next Working Day delivery within the UK
- We offer a refund or exchange on any unsuitable items, subject to our returns policy
- 20% UK tax is included in the price shown. This is deducted at checkout for all non EU customers.