MAX PROTECTION IN ERNEST.
A parka type jacket with substantial double pockets that open 2 ways, from the side or from above. The pockets are a perfect entente cordiale of Ally Capellino and Barbour, thanks to their shape and press studs. Leather buckle adjusters at the side waist and on the hood are familiar AC details. The front zip is covered with a generous storm fly. The hood adjusts with a leather strap too and has an internal drawstring for pulling it in close. There is a handy in breast pocket on the inside.
This traditionally manufactured water resistant British Waxed Cotton fabric was originally developed for mariners from as early as the 15th Century. The Hybrid Aero waxed cotton is a robust Waxed Cotton with a water based finish applied. This gives the fabric a dry handle, with no transfer and can be cleaned with a damp sponge, so for many users it has the look and feel of a traditional wax but with far easier care and maintenance characteristics.
The performance of the fabric is equal to the traditional waxed cotton and the Aero finish gives the fabric a slightly worn/distressed look which adds to the character of the fabric.
The dyes used on these cotton fabrics are not as stable as on synthetics and some gradual fading can be expected from exposure to light.
Always allow the item to dry thoroughly after use, in a cool, airy environment. Never pack away damp.
Beware of colour transfer from the leather on base onto lighter coloured clothing or fabrics and vice versa.
- Size M: 78cm (length), 126cm (chest), 83cm (sleeve length), 30.5cm (cuff), 124cm (hem)
- Size L: 79.5cm (length), 132cm (chest), 85cm (sleeve length), 31.5cm (cuff), 130cm (hem)
- Made from BCI British waxed cotton
- Double layer large pockets on the front
- Signature AC pocket flap
- Buckled veg tan leather straps at waist and hood
- Chunky metal 2 way opening Barbour zip
- Storm fly covering zip
- Ally Capellino branded metalwork
- Leather washers on hood drawstring
- Ally Capellino X Barbour labels
- Contrast lining and seam binding
- Hanging loop at neck
Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card, PayPal or Apple Pay. Accepted credit cards are Visa, American Express, and Mastercard.
When placing an order, your billing address must correspond to the address of your credit card, or we will not be able to process your order.
All transactions are secured. The Ally Capellino website is provided with an SSL encryption system to protect personal information and payment data.
- UK (2-3 days): Â£6
- UK Next Day Delivery: Â£12
- EU (2-3 days): Â£15
- Europe, Non-EU (2-3 days): Â£30
- United States (2-5 days): Â£30
- Rest of World (3-5 days): Â£30
*All deliveries must be signed for as proof of receipt.
- Complimentary shipping on all baskets over Â£350
- Next Working Day delivery within the UK
- We offer a refund or exchange on any unsuitable items, subject to our returns policy
- 20% UK tax is included in the price shown. This is deducted at checkout for all non EU customers.