Fin Ripstop rucksack in Charcoal is the bag for any one who travels regularly, goes to the gym a lot, or is on the move with a baby or toddler. It has a pocket for every use, laptops and wires, iPad, drink bottles, damp clothing or worse, sandwiches, swim gear, or a night away. The lining is a wipe down waterproof nylon and there is also a key attachment point. There is also a Changing Mat available but sold separately. Wear it as a backpack or carry it as a tote.
Ripstop is the younger sibling of the Waxed Cotton group. Accessibly priced with straps made of silicon, the vegan box is ticked. The crisp, dry nylon fabric has quite a different look to our signature Waxed Cotton and the black trims and metalwork give a modern edge.
The Ripstop group is made without any leather. The nylon fabric is strong and showerproof. The straps are moulded silicone. The bags are machine washable at low temperatures and we advise turning them inside out for both washing and hanging to dry. The metal fittings are PVD coated, to the strongest finish, but slight wear and some chipping is normal.
- Introducing Fin (formerly known as Ashley)
- Width: 42cm, Height: 44cm, Depth: 13cm
- Weight: 1000g
- Volume: 20.5L
- Vegan friendly
- Large front pocket with two mesh compartments, zipped pocket and clip for your keys, with buckled Silicone strap closure
- Inside compartments for changing mat or tech devices
- 1 internal zip pocket
- 2 interior nylon compartments
- 2 side pockets on exterior
- Padded back
- Adjustable webbing straps
- Webbing top handles
- Made from Ripstop nylon fabric that is strongly woven and resistant to tearing
- 100% nylon lining
Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card, PayPal or Apple Pay. Accepted credit cards are Visa, American Express, and Mastercard.
When placing an order, your billing address must correspond to the address of your credit card, or we will not be able to process your order.
All transactions are secured. The Ally Capellino website is provided with an SSL encryption system to protect personal information and payment data.
- UK (2-3 days): £6
- UK Next Day Delivery: £12
- EU (2-3 days): £15
- Europe, Non-EU (2-3 days): £30
- United States (2-5 days): £30
- Rest of World (3-5 days): £30
*All deliveries must be signed for as proof of receipt.
- Complimentary shipping on all baskets over £350
- Next Working Day delivery within the UK
- We offer a refund or exchange on any unsuitable items, subject to our returns policy
- 20% UK tax is included in the price shown. This is deducted at checkout for all non EU customers.