Frances Ripstop rucksack in green is younger than Frank but now established as a bestseller. This is a unisex response to those who want something light and easy.
Ripstop is the younger sibling of the Waxed Cotton group. Accessibly priced with straps made of silicon, the vegan box is ticked. The crisp, dry nylon fabric has quite a different look to our signature Waxed Cotton and the black trims and metalwork give a modern edge.
The Ripstop group is made without any leather. The nylon Cordura© fabric has a PU waterproof coating on the reverse. The straps are moulded silicone. The bags are machine washable at low temperatures and we advise turning them inside out for both washing and hanging to dry. The metal fittings are PVD coated, to the strongest finish, but slight wear and some chipping is normal.
- Width: 40cm, Height: 37.5cm, Depth: 12cm
- Volume: 18L
- Large front pocket with flap and rubber buckled closure
- Padded back
- Adjustable webbing straps and webbing top handles
- Interior pocket and zip up pocket
- Made from Ripstop nylon fabric that is strongly woven & resistant to tearing
- 100% cotton lining
- 100% Vegan