Frances Waxed Cotton utility rucksack in lilac also suits a Francis and is a neat unisex backpack for everyday use. With a wide top zip opening and webbing handles.
Made from water-resistant British Waxed Cotton.
This traditionally manufactured water resistant British Waxed Cotton fabric was originally developed for mariners from as early as the C15th. It cannot be washed or dry-cleaned, but can be sponged gently with a soap-free damp cloth. Always allow the item to dry thoroughly after use, in a cool, airy environment. Never pack away damp.
Beware of colour transfer from leathers on base onto lighter coloured clothing or fabrics and vice versa.
- Width: 40cm, Height: 37cm, Depth: 12cm
- Volume: 18L
- Large front pocket with flap and bridle leather buckled closure
- Soft leather base
- Padded back
- Adjustable webbing straps
- Webbing top handles
- Hybrid Aero British waxed cotton
- Has a dryer feel with no wax transfer
- Has a slightly worn/distressed look that adds to the character of the fabric
- Not rewaxable
- 100% cotton lining
Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card, PayPal or Apple Pay. Accepted credit cards are Visa, American Express, and Mastercard.
When placing an order, your billing address must correspond to the address of your credit card, or we will not be able to process your order.
All transactions are secured. The Ally Capellino website is provided with an SSL encryption system to protect personal information and payment data.
- UK (2-3 days): £6
- UK Next Day Delivery: £12
- EU (2-3 days): £15
- Europe, Non-EU (2-3 days): £30
- United States (2-5 days): £30
- Rest of World (3-5 days): £30
*All deliveries must be signed for as proof of receipt.
- Complimentary shipping on all baskets over £350
- Next Working Day delivery within the UK
- We offer a refund or exchange on any unsuitable items, subject to our returns policy
- 20% UK tax is included in the price shown. This is deducted at checkout for all non EU customers.