Frances Waxed Cotton rucksack in Flame Orange is a neat smaller rucksack for everyday use. Including signature detailing like strong webbing straps and top handles, that mean you can backpack it or tote it, and Italian bridle leather strap closures. It has a wide zip top opening and spacious front pocket, and an extended leather base for strength and protection. Your tech has it's own padded section too.
Made from water-resistant British Waxed Cotton.
Available in Black and seasonal colours.
This traditionally manufactured water resistant British Waxed Cotton fabric was originally developed for mariners from as early as the C15th.
The Hybrid Aero waxed cotton is a water-based wax cotton. This gives the fabric a dry, waxy hand, with no transfer and can be hand washed, line dried and cool ironed – so for many users it has the look and feel of a traditional wax but far easier care and maintenance characteristics.
The performance of the fabric is equal to the traditional wax and the Aero finish gives the fabric a slightly worn/distressed look and adds to the character of the fabric.
Always allow the item to dry thoroughly after use, in a cool, airy environment. Never pack away damp.
Beware of colour transfer from leathers on base onto lighter coloured clothing or fabrics and vice versa.
- Width: 40cm, Height: 37cm, Depth: 12cm
- Weight: 800g
- Volume: 14L
- Large front pocket with flap and bridle leather buckled closure
- Soft leather base
- Padded back section
- Adjustable webbing straps
- Webbing top handles
- Hybrid Aero British waxed cotton
- Has a dryer feel with no wax transfer
- Has a slightly worn/distressed look that adds to the character of the fabric
- Not suitable for re-waxing
- 100% cotton lining
Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card, PayPal or Apple Pay. Accepted credit cards are Visa, American Express, and Mastercard.
When placing an order, your billing address must correspond to the address of your credit card, or we will not be able to process your order.
All transactions are secured. The Ally Capellino website is provided with an SSL encryption system to protect personal information and payment data.
- UK (2-3 days): £6
- UK Next Day Delivery: £12
- EU (2-3 days): £15
- Europe, Non-EU (2-3 days): £30
- United States (2-5 days): £30
- Rest of World (3-5 days): £30
*All deliveries must be signed for as proof of receipt.
- Complimentary shipping on all baskets over £350
- Next Working Day delivery within the UK
- We offer a refund or exchange on any unsuitable items, subject to our returns policy
- 20% UK tax is included in the price shown. This is deducted at checkout for all non EU customers.