Our Franco waxed cotton crossbody bag gets a refresh for the season in Terracotta, featuring close contrast pockets and a flash of bright blue on the zip closure.
Franco is a great smaller bag, perfect for dog walks or festivals. There is plenty to love here. Wear it short or long for the look you most prefer. The roomy inside is accessed via the double pull zip opening running along the top. Quick access to keys or poo bags can be had using the two front pockets.
Made from water-resistant British Waxed Cotton.
This traditionally manufactured water resistant British Waxed Cotton fabric was originally developed for mariners from as early as the 15th Century. The Hybrid Aero waxed cotton is a robust Waxed Cotton with a water based finish applied. This gives the fabric a dry handle, with no transfer and can be cleaned with a damp sponge, so for many users it has the look and feel of a traditional wax but with far easier care and maintenance characteristics.
The performance of the fabric is equal to the traditional waxed cotton and the Aero finish gives the fabric a slightly worn/distressed look which adds to the character of the fabric.
The dyes used on these cotton fabrics are not as stable as on synthetics and some gradual fading can be expected from exposure to light.
Always allow the item to dry thoroughly after use, in a cool, airy environment. Never pack away damp.
Beware of colour transfer from the leather on base onto lighter coloured clothing or fabrics and vice versa.
- W: 27cm, H: 17cm, D: 9cm
- Traditional British waxed cotton fabric is showerproof, can be re-waxed.
- Trims: 100% Italian Vegetable tanned bridle leather.
- Lining: 100% Nylon.
- Two external front pockets with flapover and adjustable leather strap.
- Adjustable webbing strap.
- Internal zip pocket.
Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card, PayPal or Apple Pay. Accepted credit cards are Visa, American Express, and Mastercard.
When placing an order, your billing address must correspond to the address of your credit card, or we will not be able to process your order.
All transactions are secured. The Ally Capellino website is provided with an SSL encryption system to protect personal information and payment data.
- UK (2-3 days): £6
- UK Next Day Delivery: £12
- EU (2-3 days): £15
- Europe, Non-EU (2-3 days): £30
- United States (2-5 days): £30
- Rest of World (3-5 days): £30
*All deliveries must be signed for as proof of receipt.
- Complimentary shipping on all baskets over £350
- Next Working Day delivery within the UK
- We offer a refund or exchange on any unsuitable items, subject to our returns policy
- 20% UK tax is included in the price shown. This is deducted at checkout for all non EU customers.