Gaudi Calvert Leather folio bag in brandy is not gaudy; it's subtle and to the point. Use it for documents and a light laptop or tablet. Don't over stuff it if you want to look good. Wear it crossbody if you are cycling or need your hands free.
Gaudi is one of the Calvert Leather group, made from a special vegetable tanned Italian leather that is washed to make a variable grainy surface, resulting in highly individual bags. Calvert Leather bags are some of our most enduring and identifying looks. Straight talking and honest they age with dignity and as far as possible are unlined and confident in their no nonsense simplicity.
Our signature Calvert Leather group uses an Italian hide that has been washed and oiled to bring out the natural grain and touch of the leather giving a relaxed as well as luxurious look. This leather is strong and resilient and will build up a patina that is individual to each wearer. A bit of hide food or leather polish will help to keep it clean and supple.
- Length: 41cm, Height: 30.5cm, Depth: 2cm
- Handle Height: 12cm
- Max Strap Length: 133cm
- Italian veg-tanned leather
- With an anti-stain finish to improve colourfastness and water damage
- Metal zips
- Bridle leather handles, bold stitching
- Adjustable and removable cross body webbing strap
- Large inside pocket for documents or small laptop with magnet closing
- Inside patch pocket
- Made in Spain