iAn Waxed Cotton rucksack in gooseberry with black leather is an everyday backpack with adjustable padded straps. iAn features additional padded compartments and pockets for your laptops, iPads and cameras.
Made from water-resistant British Waxed Cotton with rich black Italian leather flaps and bases.
This traditionally manufactured water resistant British Waxed Cotton fabric was originally developed for mariners from as early as the C15th. It cannot be washed or dry-cleaned, but can be sponged gently with a soap-free damp cloth. Always allow the item to dry thoroughly after use, in a cool, airy environment. Never pack away damp.
Beware of colour transfer from leathers on base onto lighter coloured clothing or fabrics and vice versa.
- Width: 33cm, Height: 39cm, Depth: 12cm
- Handle Height: 8cm
- Volume: 15L
- Midsized backpack with 2 way zip opening
- Bridle handle
- Padded shoulder straps, adjustable with webbing
- Large front pocket with leather flap
- Velcro mesh sleeve for 13" laptop
- Internal zip pocket
- Cotton lining
- Handle embossed
- Grey label on inside zipped pocket
- Traditional British waxed cotton fabric is showerproof and rewaxable
Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card, PayPal or Apple Pay. Accepted credit cards are Visa, American Express, and Mastercard.
When placing an order, your billing address must correspond to the address of your credit card, or we will not be able to process your order.
All transactions are secured. The Ally Capellino website is provided with an SSL encryption system to protect personal information and payment data.
- UK (2-3 days): £6
- UK Next Day Delivery: £12
- EU (2-3 days): £15
- Europe, Non-EU (2-3 days): £30
- United States (2-5 days): £30
- Rest of World (3-5 days): £30
*All deliveries must be signed for as proof of receipt.
- Complimentary shipping on all baskets over £350
- Next Working Day delivery within the UK
- We offer a refund or exchange on any unsuitable items, subject to our returns policy
- 20% UK tax is included in the price shown. This is deducted at checkout for all non EU customers.