An extra large scarf knitted in Scotland from super soft lambswool, this can also be used as a shawl. Double-sided, its swirling design is inspired by the murmurations of starlings through the sky and was drawn by Ally. Super warm and super super cosy, this scarf feels like an enormous embrace.
Also available in Grey Mix & Driftwood.
We advise dry cleaning or gentle, cool hand-washing with specialist soap, and drying flat on a towel.
Avoid moths by storing in sealed bags in summertime.
- 100% Lambswool
- 30cm x 200cm
- Made in Scotland
- Large AC initials worked into design
- One size only
Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card, PayPal or Apple Pay. Accepted credit cards are Visa, American Express, and Mastercard.
When placing an order, your billing address must correspond to the address of your credit card, or we will not be able to process your order.
All transactions are secured. The Ally Capellino website is provided with an SSL encryption system to protect personal information and payment data.
- UK (2-3 days): £6
- UK Next Day Delivery: £12
- EU (2-3 days): £15
- Europe, Non-EU (2-3 days): £30
- United States (2-5 days): £30
- Rest of World (3-5 days): £30
*All deliveries must be signed for as proof of receipt.
- Complimentary shipping on all baskets over £350
- Next Working Day delivery within the UK
- We offer a refund or exchange on any unsuitable items, subject to our returns policy
- 20% UK tax is included in the price shown. This is deducted at checkout for all non EU customers.