Lori comes in our Boundary leather; named after the estate in Shoreditch we call home. A stylish satchel with plenty of room for book, kindle and other essentials. An extra zip pocket on the back gives added security and easy access.
The metal lock with a brass finish and textured detail clips easily to close. The strap is Italian bridle leather which will soften and age with a unique patina. It easily clips on and off and adjusts at the buckle. Wear this bag on the shoulder or cross body. Works for all genders.
Lori comes in Black, Oxblood, Taupe, Yellow.
For our Boundary leather group, we have used luxurious Italian vegetable tanned hides to give the bags the structure and lustre required. To keep this leather looking its best we recommend using a soft cloth and applying a light, even coating of leather cream across the whole bag. Beware of colour transfer from darker leathers onto lighter coloured clothing and vice versa, denim can be a particular enemy.
- 100% Vegetable tanned leather. - The drop height for the handle is 48cm. - Full-length external zip pocket.
- Leather zip pull on external rear pocket.
- Adjustable strap length. - French Brass flip lock.
- Made in Spain.
Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card, PayPal or Apple Pay. Accepted credit cards are Visa, American Express, and Mastercard.
When placing an order, your billing address must correspond to the address of your credit card, or we will not be able to process your order.
All transactions are secured. The Ally Capellino website is provided with an SSL encryption system to protect personal information and payment data.
- UK (2-3 days): £6
- UK Next Day Delivery: £12
- EU (2-3 days): £15
- Europe, Non-EU (2-3 days): £30
- United States (2-5 days): £30
- Rest of World (3-5 days): £30
*All deliveries must be signed for as proof of receipt.
- Complimentary shipping on all baskets over £350
- Next Working Day delivery within the UK
- We offer a refund or exchange on any unsuitable items, subject to our returns policy
- 20% UK tax is included in the price shown. This is deducted at checkout for all non EU customers.