Tàpies Calvert Leather rucksack in brandy is a strong leather backpack that's constructed without lining and weighs in at only 900g. It's perfect for work with an internal sleeve to carry a laptop, and a bridle leather top handle. in black it's smart and in tan it's very relaxed.
Tàpies is one of the Calvert Leather group, made from a special vegetable tanned Italian leather that is washed to make a variable grainy surface, resulting in highly individual bags. Calvert Leather bags are some of our most enduring and identifying looks. Straight talking and honest they age with dignity and as far as possible are unlined and confident in their no nonsense simplicity.
Our signature Calvert Leather group uses an Italian hide that has been washed and oiled to bring out the natural grain and touch of the leather giving a relaxed as well as luxurious look. This leather is strong and resilient and will build up a patina that is individual to each wearer. A bit of hide food or leather polish will help to keep it clean and supple.
- Width: 33cm, Height: 38cm, Depth: 12cm
- Volume: 10L
- Italian veg-tanned leather
- With an anti-stain finish to improve colourfastness and water damage
- Large concealed front zip pocket
- Top handle in bridle leather
- Padded internal sleeve with magnet closure for up to 13" laptop
- internal zip pocket
- Adjustable webbing straps
- Made in Spain