A tan leather version of our best selling Hoy rucksack, known and enjoyed by many. Made in our signature Calvert leather, it is strong and robust with adjustable webbing straps and all the details inside we know you need. It will age beautifully and is equally as comfortable joining you in a meeting or as a weekend bag. Looks good also as a Tote using the Bridle leather handles. Our Tan Calvert leather range sits really well alongside our Putty Waxed Cotton collection. Team with our Freddie holdall.
Italian Vegetable tanned leather with anti stain added for extra protection. This has been both tumbled to bring out the grain in the leather and washed to give the colour a vintage look. To keep this leather looking its best we recommend using a soft cloth and applying a light, even coating of leather cream across the whole bag. Beware of colour transfer from darker leathers onto lighter coloured clothing and vice versa, denim can be a particular enemy.
- Width: 38cm, Height: 37cm, Depth: 12cm
- Volume: 17L
- Approx Strap Length: 62cm
- Padded sleeve for Tech devices, laptops up to 13"
- Two smaller compartments
- Italian bridle leather top handles
- Adjustable webbing straps
Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card, PayPal or Apple Pay. Accepted credit cards are Visa, American Express, and Mastercard.
When placing an order, your billing address must correspond to the address of your credit card, or we will not be able to process your order.
All transactions are secured. The Ally Capellino website is provided with an SSL encryption system to protect personal information and payment data.
- UK (2-3 days): £6
- UK Next Day Delivery: £12
- EU (2-3 days): £15
- Europe, Non-EU (2-3 days): £30
- United States (2-5 days): £30
- Rest of World (3-5 days): £30
*All deliveries must be signed for as proof of receipt.
- Complimentary shipping on all baskets over £350
- Next Working Day delivery within the UK
- We offer a refund or exchange on any unsuitable items, subject to our returns policy
- 20% UK tax is included in the price shown. This is deducted at checkout for all non EU customers.